KARACHI is a biggest city of Pakistan. Daily lot of jobs available in different sector in Karachi. Here is a new GOVERNMENT JOBS IN KARACHI TODAY.
office of deputy commissioner Karachi / GOVERNMENT JOBS IN KARACHI TODAY
|SR.NO||POST||BPS||NO OF POST||AGE LIMIT||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION|
|2||COCK||02||01||18-28||PREFERABLY LITERATE PERSONS|
|3||NAIB QASID||02||02||18-28||PREFERABLY LITERATE PERSONS|
|4||DISPATCH RIDER||02||02||18-28||PREFERABLY LITERATE PERSONS|
|5||DAFTARI||02||02||18-28||PREFERABLY LITERATE PERSONS|
|6||SENRI WORKER||01||03||18-28||PREFERABLY LITERATE PERSONS|
|7||CHOWKIDAR||01||03||18-28||PREFERABLY LITERATE PERSONS|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- The applications on the following format along with two(2) recent passport size pictures
- attested copies of testimonials of academic qualifications.
- PRC AND EXPERIENCE certificate should be submitted to the office of deputy commissioner district south situated at MA Jinnah road Karachi.
- applications should be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No application shall be entertain after expiry of 15 days of publication in respective newspapers.
- The 5 percent quota for women and 5(five) quota for minorities reserved under the rules and govt policies.
- Ruler 60% urban 40% quota shall be maintained as per govt policies.
- The applicants already in govt services shall apply through there respective departments or through proper channel.
- Relaxation in upper age limit of 15 years will be allowed as per notification SOII(SGA & CD)5-64/2011 KARACHI dated the 27 July 2020 issued by services, general administration, and coordination department, govt of Sindh Karachi.
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased.
- Nobody will have the right to challenge the same .
- Only eligible/short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete application and shall not be entertained .
- The vacancies are purely temporary basis and can be regulated after completion of probation periods as provided under the SINDH civil servant rules 1973.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post if applied for more than one post.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates who will appear for test/interview.